365 Days in Photos

I'm going to try to put a photo up here each day for a whole year.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 6, 7, & 8, 2011 (Days 159, 160, & 161)

Quesadillas!

I just taught myself to make quesadillas, and they're so easy. For those who don't know, it's just a tortilla warmed in a frying pan, covered with cheese and anything else you want, then folded over. On Thursday night, we had chicken quesadillas with peppers, onions, and tomatoes.

Last night, Mark was working and I made myself a tomato quesadilla.


Saturday morning, we made scrambled egg quesadillas with tomatoes, chicken, peppers, and onions. Mmmmm.

Here it is in the pan before being folded.


And on the plate after folding and slicing.


And with salsa and sour cream (and more cheese) on top.



No comments:

Post a Comment